A strict anti-scalping policy is in effect for Super Bowl LI, and all orders are reviewed by the NFL within 48 hours of purchase. Once an order is approved, it can be shipped via FedEx. FedEx orders will begin to ship in mid-January 2017. International orders may be subject to additional shipping fees. FedEx cannot be delivered to Post Office boxes.
Super Bowl LI parking permits on sale December 12, 2016
Welcome to the Super Bowl LI gameday transportation information page. Please check back often for the most current information.
- Parking at NRG Stadium is for Super Bowl LI ticketholders only. To park in NRG Stadium parking lots, each fan in the vehicle must have a ticket to Super Bowl LI.
- All parking lots open at 11AM CST on Super Bowl LI Sunday
- You must have a parking permit to park in NRG Stadium parking lots. Fan who have a parking permit and a game ticket may bring their own food and beverages into the parking lot; however, grills and occupying additional parking spaces with structures or tents will not be permitted on Super Bowl Sunday
- There will be no bus, limousine, sedan or shuttle drop off or pick up areas at NRG Stadium for Super Bowl LI
ADA Parking Information
ADA parking is offered in select lots. A state issued ADA tag must accompany your ADA parking permit, and the person to whom the tag is issued must be present in the vehicle.
Once you have purchased an ADA parking permit, you will be contacted by the NFL Mobility Assistance Team to determine your needs once parked. The Mobility Assistance Team will be onsite on gameday, and available in all Stadium lots, to help anyone with mobility needs get from their car to their seats.
Taxi and Uber Information
- Uber drivers will be utilizing Maroon Lot 14 on the southeast side by NRG Arena
- Taxis will be located in the Brown Lot on the west side of the stadium off of Murworth
- No other vehicles will be allowed to drop off in either location
- For local public transportation information please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to the Super Bowl, but if necessary, those outlined below are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ OR
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) AND
- Small clutch bags, 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
All lots open at 11AM CST and close 2 hours after the end of the game. Overnight parking is not available.
There are no shuttles to the stadium from any of the parking lots.
You must have a parking permit to park in NRG Stadium parking lots. Fans who have a parking permit and a game ticket may bring their own food and beverages into the parking lot; however, grills and occupying additional parking spaces with structures or tents will not be permitted on Super Bowl LI Sunday.
You may download the full list of Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
To purchase your Super Bowl LI parking permit please click on the button below.
Price includes sales tax. Shipping via FedEx calculated during checkout.