A strict anti-scalping policy is in effect for Super Bowl LI and all orders are reviewed by the NFL within 48 hours of purchase. Once an order is approved it can be shipped via FedEx, which will begin mid-January 2017. International orders may be subject to additional shipping fees. FedEx cannot be delivered to Post Office boxes.
An access code is required to purchase suite holder parking permits. You will be prompted to enter the access code before the purchase process.
- All parking lots open at 11AM CST on Super Bowl LI Sunday
- You must have a parking permit to park in NRG Stadium parking lots. Fans who have a parking permit and a game ticket may bring their own food and beverages into the parking lot; however, grills and occupying additional parking spaces with structures or tents will not be permitted on Super Bowl LI Sunday
- There will be no bus, limousine, sedan or shuttle drop off or pick up areas at NRG Stadium
ADA Parking Information
ADA parking is offered in select lots. A state issued ADA tag must accompany your ADA parking permit, and the person to whom the tag is issued must be present in the vehicle.
Once you have purchased an ADA parking permit, you will be contacted by the NFL Mobility Assistance Team to determine your needs once parked. The Mobility Assistance Team will be onsite on gameday, and available in all Stadium lots, to help anyone with mobility needs get from their car to their seats.
Taxi and Uber Information
- Uber drivers will be utilizing the Maroon Lot 14 on the southeast side by NRG Arena
- Taxis will be located in the Brown Lot located on the west side of the stadium off of Murworth
- No other vehicles will be allowed to drop off in either location
Frequently Asked Questions
The NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to the Super Bowl, but if necessary, those outlined below are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ OR
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) AND
- Small clutch bags, 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
There are no shuttles to the stadium from any of the parking lots.
You must have a parking permit to park in NRG Stadium parking lots. Fans who have a parking permit and a game ticket may bring their own food and beverages into the parking lot; however, grills and occupying additional parking spaces with structures or tents will not be permitted on Super Bowl LI Sunday.
All parking lots open at 11AM CST and close 2 hours after the end of the game. Overnight parking is not available.
Please follow up with your point of contact and they will reissue the information.
If you live outside of the U.S. you are welcome to make your purchase online. If you would like assistance please call (866) 715-7210 and a customer service representative will gladly assist you with your order.
You may download the full list of Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
To purchase your Super Bowl LI parking permit please click on the button below.
Price includes sales tax. Shipping via FedEx calculated during checkout.